Enjoy a relaxing, therapeutic aromatherapy massage in Tunbridge Wells with our professional therapists at Serenity Therapies.
Aromatherapy can benefit almost anyone. It is massage with essential oils which can improve our health. There are many conditions which can be helped by Aromatherapy ranging from skin problems to stress and ordinary everyday aches and pains.
For instance many people find that sleep patterns and energy levels are improved as well as having a more relaxed mind and body. So if we suffer from prolonged effects of stress important bodily functions are inhibited like our vital organs, all of which lead to depleting our energy and resistance to illness. Eventually we might recognise some of the symptoms which are listed:
- Muscle Tension
- Low Energy Levels
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Digestive Problems
- Skin Problems
Essential oils are a vital part of Aromatherapy. These oils are pure aromatic essences which are extracted from flowers, trees, herbs and fruit. All oils have their own unique properties. Some are used for relieving stress or nervous related disorders, others stimulate and rejuvenate. For Instance essential oils aid circulation and can be used to treat many diverse conditions. The oils are blended with carrier oils which are then massaged into the skin. The skin absorbs these oils and distributes them throughout the body system via the bloodstream. The skill of using oils lies in selecting the most beneficial blend for each persons needs.
Categories of Essential Oil Blends
- RELAXING – For those who are stressed and unable to completely relax. Ideal for clients who suffer headaches, insomnia and muscular stress.
- BALANCING – Effective in aiding general elimination and preventing fluid retention and puffiness.
- STIMULATING – Ideal for sporty types. Gives a wide awake, revitalized effect. (Not ideal before retiring to bed)
- ANTI-STRESS – Soothes areas of sensitivity and perfect for those who experience aching muscles and joints and who always feel tense.
- CELLULITE – Effective in aiding elimination of toxins and maintaining healthy skin texture.
- BLEMISHED SKIN – Most beneficial for blemished or stressed skin. Revitalises damaged skin and is great after weight loss or pregnancy. Also effective on pigmented skin.
- Full body massage – 90 mins – £72.00
- Body massage – 60 mins £60.00
- Back, neck & shoulder massage – 30 mins £38