ody Massage in Tunbridge Wells
How can massage help you?
Massage has both a physiological and a psychological effect. The various movements massage exerts, either individually or in combination, affect the skin, muscle, blood vessels, lymphatics, nerves and some of the internal organs, depending on the position and pressure of the movements involved. In general the pressure movements result in a speeding up of the body’s physiology, whilst slow, gentle massage movements have a soothing effect, calming the nerves and enabling the patient to relax.
There are many conditions which can be helped by massage, ranging from skin problems to stress and ordinary everyday aches and pains. Many people find that sleep patterns and energy levels are improved as well as having a more relaxed mind and body. If we suffer from prolonged effects of stress important bodily functions are inhibited like our vital organs, all of which lead to depleting our energy and resistance to illness. Eventually we might recognise some of the symptoms which are listed:
- Muscle Tension
- Low Energy Levels
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Digestive Problems
- Skin Problems
We tailor all our massages to your individual need.
After each treatment we recommend after care advice to our clients to reduce any contra actions making the treatment much more beneficial . Here is our recommended After Care Advice:
- Drink plenty of water
- Try to rest and avoid any strenuous activities
- Avoid alcohol and heavy meals
- Cut down consumption of stimulants such as tea and coffee
- You may notice aching or slight soreness or even headaches after, this is all a normal side effect and should only last 24 hours
- For long term results we recommend booking regular treatments, every 4 weeks depending on your individual needs
- Full Body Massage – 90 mins – £70.00
- Body Massage -60 mins – £60.00
- Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage – 30 mins – £36.00